The Center for Research and Technological Innovation in Traumatology, Hand Surgery and Orthopedics (RITMO) “Giorgio Brunelli” is based at the Department of Medical-Surgical Specialties, Radiological Sciences and Public Health.
The activities of the Center will be developed according to interdisciplinary criteria, in collaboration between the Department of Medical-Surgical Specialties, Radiological Sciences and Public Health (DSMC) , the the Department of Molecular and Translational Medicine (DMMT) and the Department of Mechanical and Industrial Engineering (DIMI).
The main objectives that the Center intends to pursue are in the field of research and dissemination of knowledge and are listed below:
1. develop and promote actions with a minimum duration of three years aimed at implement research and technological innovation in the field of traumatology, hand surgery and orthopedics. In particular:
1.1. implement the methodological quality of scientific research in areas of interest of the Center;
1.2. develop technological innovation projects for the realization of:
1.2.1. medical devices;
1.2.2. systems of qualitative and quantitative functional analysis of the locomotor system;
1.2.3. qualitative and quantitative assessment systems for learning of the theoretical-practical vocational training activities in areas of interest of the Center;
2. develop contacts both with institutions and with scientific organizations e of social interest in order to create a network of collaborations useful for achievement of the objectives indicated in the previous points;
3. organize seminars and study conferences on relavant topics in the areas of interest of the Center;
4. organize and carry out training activities, including postgraduate, according to the objectives of the Center;
5. promote and develop collaborative activities with universities and centers of research and training, national and international, having similar areas of interest;
6. stipulate agreements with external bodies and subjects, public and private, national and international, for the realization of the purposes of Center.
Referente: Prof. Giuseppe Milano