The University of Brescia welcomes researchers from all over the world and offers them a unique opportunity to work with highly qualified research groups in a wide interdisciplinary network of scientific areas within the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships calls.
The International Research, Cooperation and Staff Mobility Office of the Research Service will provide support to researchers wishing to participate in and present a research project in the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships calls for proposals and has created a database of research groups interested in hosting the Marie Curie fellows, among which you can find the appropriate research team you wish to present and conduct your research project with.
The research groups are classified according to the scientific sectors of the European Research Council (ERC).
Top reasons to choose University of Brescia as Host Institution
- One of the best University under 50 in Italy and in the world according to The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019
- World class research groups: University of Brescia is among the best Universities in Italy for the high number of citations received by its published works and for playing a leading role in disseminating new knowledge according to The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2019, and for its research intensity based on the number of papers output relative to the university’s size, according to 2019 QS World University Rankings
- UNIBS is in the top 300 Universities according to Times Higher Education Ranking 2019 for marking itself out as a global pioneer thanks to its social and economic impact against the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, and it is ranked 228 among more than 700 other universities by the UI GreenMetric World University Rankings for its dedication and action towards going green and environmental sustainability.
- Highly skilled supporting staff (VISA, mobility issues, health insurance, accommodation, managing of your research project)
- High quality of life
- Close to many important cities (Milan, Verona, Venice) and to Garda Lake, the biggest lake in Italy.