ILCA is ramping up efforts to alleviate Africa’s need for medical assistance. Although the African continent is one of the regions with a very high disease burden, clinical and scientific resources for diagnosing, treating, and researching liver cancer are very limited in most parts of this continent. ILCA recognises this immense clinical and scientific need and plans to develop a strategy to engage African organisations and healthcare professionals in educational and training activities of ILCA.
The aims of this key initiative being the ILCA Africa Fellowship programme are to:
- Encourage young investigators to pursue a career in liver cancer research
- Develop the potential of outstanding young scientists and encourage research in liver cancer disciplines
- Foster career development for individuals performing research in a liver cancer related area and who have shown commitment to excellence at an early stage of their research stud
- Help progress ILCA’s mission to lead a global Community of physicians, scientists and allied professionals through education and research with the goal to better prevent and treat liver cancer
- Promote science through the support of young researchers
The applications are now OPEN and all you need to do is:
- Review carefully the Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- Fill out the Application Form
- Submit it along with the required documents by email at email@example.com
All the documents need to be submitted before 3rd June 2022.