You can apply for a Senior Research Fellowship in Clinical Science if you’re a clinician scientist with a medical, dental, veterinary or clinical psychology qualification (accredited by the British Psychological Society).
You must also have:
- a higher degree (PhD/MD) and at least four years of postdoctoral research experience
- a strong track record in your area of research
- made significant progress towards establishing yourself as an independent clinical investigator
- sponsorship from a head of department or equivalent at an eligible host organisation in the UK or Republic of Ireland
- a research project that is within our scientific remit.
If you are a medic, dentist or clinical psychologist, you must usually have obtained an Honorary Clinical Contract at consultant level.
The award includes:
- a basic salary (determined by your host organisation)
- personal removal expenses
- research expenses, including research staff
Deadline: 16 February 2021; 1 July 2021.