EIT RawMaterial invites to submissions for its Raw materials and circular prizes for resource-efficient cities and industries.
This awards innovative business models simulating sustainable development in the consumer goods sector. Submissions must involve on of the following themes:
- Sharing economy/sharing platforms;
- Circular products, products designed circularity (easy to repair, reuse, recycle)
Any legal entity, including naturla persons, or groups of legal entities established in EU Member State or in a country associated to Horizon 2020, may apply.
Threee prizes are available:
- Financial award of € 30.000 lump sum for the first prize
- Financial award of € 20.000 lump sum for the second prize
- Financial award of € 10.000 lump sum for the third prize
Deadline: 31st May 2020.